Myhaulstore.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“Myhaulstore.com” (amazon.in)
Terms and Conditions - Influencers
Myhaulstore is a service operated and provided by Blue Zone Online Marketing Solutions Pvt ltd
Myhaulstore provides you with access to its Platform solely for the purpose of viewing brand profiles, submitting price quotes, facilitating communication with Brands with the objective of entering into a Campaign Agreement; and facilitating the transmission of payments from the Brand to the Influencers under a Campaign Agreement.
Relationship and Taxation
Your relationship with Myhaulstore is that of an independent contractor, and you are not an employee, partner, legal representative, agent, or franchisee of Myhaulstore. You are not entitled to employee benefits of any kind. You are responsible for paying your own income taxes in your own country of residence for any income derived from use of the Platform.
Campaign Agreements with Brands
You understand that Myhaulstore facilitates the meeting of Influencers and Brands, but neither are hired by Myhaulstore and all agreements are strictly between Influencers and Brand with the exception of the fee due to Myhaulstore for each campaign completed. As such you accept that Myhaulstore does not endorse any Brand or speak for them and the only responsibility that Myhaulstore has between parties is the transmission of payments between them.
Infleuncer User Account
Infleuncer will be required to successfully sign up for a user account on the Platform. You shall keep your username and password secure and shall not collect or harvest any personal data of any other user of the Platform. We reserve the right to disable any user account issued to you at any time.All Content produce by the influencer is managed by them , brand and Myhaulstore is not responsible for any endersoment.
Third Party Websites
The Platform may provide links to third party websites. The content in any linked web site is not under Myhaulstore’s control, and if you choose to access any such web site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Myhaulstore may ask you to link your Myhaulstore User Account to a third party social networking, email or content service such as Instagram, YouTube, Google, or Twitter. By granting access to us, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your third-party account login information to us without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable site. By granting Myhaulstore access to any third-party sites, you understand that we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials accessible that you have provided to and/or stored in your third-party account so that it is available on the Myhaulstore Platform. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Myhaulstore Account and your third-party accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings” section. However, disabling such connections may limit your use of the Platform.
You agree to a one year exclusivity by Myhaulstore over the transactions facilitated by parties who meet on this platform. You understand that you have an obligation to inform Myhaulstore of all campaign agreements entered into between yourself and any Brand whom you met on this platform for a period of 1 year after the first campaign agreement has been made. You understand this obligation stands whether the future campaign agreements are agreed on the platform or not, if they happen within 1 year of the first campaign being agreed.
Any review left by you on the Myhaulstoreplat form becomes the property of Myhaulstore en they are made. We reserve the right to reuse them for advertising purposes across any medium that we see fit.
Content Usage and Ownership Rights
Brands are not automatically granted any ownership rights over any Content produced by you under a Campaign Agreement. All copyright is retained by you.
Any content produced by you for Brands under a Campaign Agreement, is not automatically commercially available to Brands for usage on other platforms, media and advertising materials. The Content should not be used without your prior permission. Brands are however entitled to repost Content onto their own social media networks as long as they credit you and do not edit the original content in any significant way. Commercial usage rights can be negotiated with the Brand for which you are entitled to charge additional fees.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Use of the Platform is solely at your own risk. We will not be liable for any virus which might infect any device through the download of any content on the site. You indemnify and hold harmless Myhaulstore from any occurrence arising from use of the platform or from the performance of any Brand. Myhaulstore will not be liable for any comments or reviews made by any party and in particular any third party, within any campaign, website or social media account.
You agree to keep any content arranged via a Campaign Agreement on the Platform live for a period of at least one year starting from the commencement of the content within any specific campaign.
Unlawful and Prohibited Use
You agree to use this site only for the purpose outlined in the terms and conditions. You are strictly prohibited from using the site for any purpose other than that which is explained as the service of Myhaulstore, i.e. for the purpose of creating legitimate campaign agreements with Brands. Refer to our list of prohibited topics for more details.
Term and Termination
Myhaulstorereserves the right to terminate your access to the Platform and use of any services at our sole discretion and without notice to you. You can cancel your account any time by sending an email to support@Myhaulstore. co. After your account is cancelled by either party you will still be bound to the terms and conditions which you agreed to including limitation of liability, dispute resolution, warranty disclaimers, content status, outstanding payments and ownership provisions. All campaign agreements will be subject to the payment and cancellation provisions outlined in each campaign agreement.
Modification of Term
We solely reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions listed in this document and post a new one, at any point of time at our sole discretion. Users will thoroughly be notified of any modifications and the new Terms of Service will come into effect no later than 30 days.
Acceptance and Jurisdiction
Use of the Platform constitutes complete acceptance of all terms in full. These terms are governed by the laws of India, but any dispute arising from these terms and conditions can be heard in Bangalore jurisdiction.
Any Questing please reach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Services and PricingBlogWhat's new?
Home Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Updated December 2020
Please review these terms and conditions of service before using viewsta.com and the services of the network.
- This document states the terms and conditions (hereinafter "Terms") upon which , a company (hereinafter “Company”, “Companies”, "we," "us" or "our"), you may use our services including through and in relation to the viewsta.com website (the "Service").
- By placing an order on our Service, you automatically accept all of the following terms of service, whether you have read them or not.
- By placing an order on our Service, you automatically accept to use the Service according to all agreements of different social networks on their separate terms of service page. viewsta.com tariffs are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Payment / return policy remains in effect in case of rate change.
- By using our Service, you automatically accept all the rules and rights.
- The customer can no longer have any rules and rights, other than those described in this agreement.
- Continued use of the Service following recent amendments signifies your assent to the revised Terms of Service. You further agree to apprise yourself of recent changes on the Terms of Service through periodic reviews of viewsta.com website.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms of service or do not agree to any or all terms, do not register.
- About our Service
- The Service provides certain services, including social media engagement. If you use the Service to buy advertising space (as an "Advertiser") you hereby acknowledge and agree that you agree to and will be bound by the Advertiser's Supplement, respectively, as they may be amended from time to time and which are incorporated herein by reference (together, the "Transaction Supplements"). You acknowledge and agree that a breach of any provision in either of the Transaction Supplements is a breach of these Terms. Where these Terms and the Transaction Supplements conflict, these Terms shall control.
- The Services may be purchased online through viewsta.com. By purchasing any Services, you agree to pay the indicated purchase price and further agree that (a) you have the authority make such a purchase, (b) you have the authority to use or access the social media account linked to the purchase, and (c) you will not use the Services for any fraudulent or illegal purpose whatsoever.
- The Service may be used only for promoting your social media accounts or channel and will only help you enhance your "appearance".
- You must be over eighteen (18) years old to use the Service, unless the age of majority in your jurisdiction is greater than eighteen (18) years of old, in which case you must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction. By accepting these Terms you represent and warrant that you are at least the minimum age as required by the previous sentence. Use of the Service with the age less than majority is prohibited and you represent and warrant that you are not otherwise prohibited to use the Service.
- Usage of service
- You must create an account with us (an "Account") to use the Service. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to us in creating your Account is complete and accurate. You shall update such information when it changes or when we request.
- By creating an Account on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these Terms and bind the entity on its behalf.
- You should not use another person's Account without authorization. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and limited access to your account. You are solely responsible for all actions on your account. You will immediately notify us to declare about any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Pursuing to the terms and conditions set forth herein, we are not responsible for any loss of any unauthorized use of your Account and, in addition to Section 6 of this Agreement, we are not in charge of any unauthorized use. You acknowledge that anyone who accesses your account will have access to all of your data, including any private content, as well as the ability to buy advertising on your behalf.
- You can use ads / links to accounts / videos / posts that:
- do not violate the current legislation;
- do not promote violence and racial discrimination, calls to commit crimes and other illegal actions.
- You may not run other marketing campaigns while your viewsta.com marketing campaign is running. We use public statistics to measure the results of our campaign, which other campaigns may interfere with. If you do run other marketing campaigns simultaneously with viewsta.com ís marketing campaign, then you agree that the Company is not responsible for every fan, follower, view, comment, like, visit, and/or vote that you gain during the duration of your marketing campaign.
- Platform rights
- The Service has the right to refuse any Advertiser to promote his Video or Channel or account etc. without stating a reason.
- The Service in its sole discretion, may modify or review these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. All recent modifications or revisions done by our Service replaces all former agreements and takes effect upon the date of posting.
- The Service reserves all rights over our Proprietary Materials. All proprietary materials are subject to copyright, trademark, trade secret and / or other rights under the laws of applicable jurisdictions, including domestic laws, foreign laws and international conventions.
- The Service reserves all right to stop any work if you advertising contains an attraction of Referrals by using of contextual advertising and the following words - "viewsta.com", "myhaulstore.com", "myhaulstore.com", as well as any words / phrases created on their basis or similar to them to the point of confusion in different languages.
- The Service reserves all rights to block you advertising if:
- Your Advertisement contains any illegal, unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, harmful, harassing, abusive, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate content as decided by us in our sole discretion.
- Your Advertisement depicts illegal activities, promotes or depicts physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promotes or depicts any act of cruelty to animals.
- Your Advertisement contains material that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents you or Your Website's users in any way.
- Your Advertisement contains software viruses or any computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or monitor the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment.
- Your Advertisement contains or advertises "malware".
- Your Website and Advertisement phish for information, mislead users, or include any content which forces users to take any action (warnings, locking notifications, etc.).
- Your Advertisement contains or advertises torrents, "warez" or similar content.
- Your Advertisement contains or advertises stolen scripts.
- Your Advertisement promotes or incentivizes online activity to surf websites, click on ads or engage in any activity that artificially enhances website, advertiser or other metrics.
- Your Advertisement promotes the production of fake documents, the copying of materials or paper mills.
- Your Advertisement promotes drugs or any related paraphernalia.
- Your Advertisement promotes content that is targeted to anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Your Website and Advertisement under construction or incomplete.
- Your Property doesn't contain substantial real content and not simply be "blind links."
- Your Advertisement uses any third party trademarks without appropriate authorization and may not create a likelihood of confusion for consumers or dilute any third party trademarks.
- Your Advertisement attempts to profit from human tragedy or suffering.
- The Service cannot and do not make any guarantees about how long your marketing campaign will take to successfully complete. Any time frames mentioned on the myhaulstore.com.com website, by Company employees, in any chats, emails, phone conversations, or any other correspondence is not a guarantee of how long it will take the marketing campaign to successfully finish. Any estimate provided by the Company regarding how long a marketing campaign may take to successfully finish is simply a guideline designed to help our customers plan ahead.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Service is not responsible for your actions and their consequences, including accounts or pages banned or photos removed, the Company will not issue any refund or compensation in this case.
- The Service acts as a reseller/platform provider and does not take any responsibility for the third parties - the sellers of services or publishers. The Service does not moderate any publications and does not take any responsibility for content on it.
- The Service does not bear any responsibility for the actions of social networks (account blocking, decrease in search results, etc.). The client assumes all responsibility for using the Service.
- The Service does not guarantee that your new subscribers will interact with you. The Service can only guarantee the followers you pay for.
- The Service does not guarantee that 100% of the attracted accounts will have a completed profile, photo and description, however, the Service strives for this.
- The Service is not responsible for account suspension or image deletion done by any social networks.
- The Service does not guarantee the absence of write-offs of volumes by social networks, however, the Service does everything possible to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at a high level.
- For use of our Services, you are required to pay applicable fees which may change from time to time subject only to your right to terminate such Services in accordance with the terms thereof. Fees vary by Service. You are responsible for payment of all applicable fees incurred by your Site account. All fees due from you to us hereunder, including to the extent applicable, monthly subscription fees, weekly subscription fees, one-time product purchase fees, recurring fees, auto-refill fees annual renewal fees, third-party fees, applicable taxes, charge-back fees, resubmission fees, late payment fees, takedown fees, change request fees, and reinstatement fees, are referred to herein as “Service Fees”.
- You agree that we may charge all Service Fees, including auto-refill charges to the payment method (e.g., credit card, debit card, etc.) you have provided during checkout. You are responsible for the timely payment of all Service Fees. It is your responsibility to notify us if your payment method has changed by making the appropriate changes to your account settings. If you do not provide a valid payment method, or if your designated payment method is determined by us to be inactive for any reason, we may immediately discontinue providing Services to you.
- No refunds will be made to your payment method. After a deposit has been completed, there is no way to reverse it. You must use your balance on orders from myhaulstore.com.com. You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a chargeback against us for any reason. If you file a dispute or charge-back against us after a deposit, we reserve the right to terminate all future orders, ban you from our site. We also reserve the right to take away any followers or likes we delivered to your or your clients on other social media account. Orders placed in myhaulstore.com.com will not be refunded or canceled after they are placed. You will receive a refund credit to your myhaulstore.com.com account if the order is non deliverable.
- Misplaced or Private account orders will not qualify for a refund. Be sure to confirm each and every order before placing it. Fraudulent activity such as using unauthorized or stolen credit cards will lead to termination of your account. Please do not use more than one server at the same time for the same page. We cannot give you correct followers/likes number in that case. We will not refund for these orders.
- Funds received under the referral program cannot be transferred (transferred) to another advertising account.
- The Service does NOT make a refund if the order is made for a closed / private account, as well as when hiding information about statistics and counter, when creating an order - be careful.
- The Service does NOT make a refund when content is deleted or when a special restriction is imposed by the social network.
- Refill - we do a refill within the ordered volume, but not more than 100% of the ordered quantity.
- Affiliate and referral programs
- The Service provides its own affiliate and referral programs for partners.
- Every user can use the Service’s affiliate program. User can take our ready-to-use code on our website, set margin and place widget on different web-sites. The user earns on the margin that he sets himself.
- Every user can use the Service's referral program. User can work with our platform and get a certain percentage from all spendings of invited referrals.
- Referrals attracted by a user and having one IP address and a single digital footprint with the user will not be considered as attracted referrals.
- The Service is not responsible for the data inserted into the code by third parties. The Service only provides the code for public use. Responsibility for any modification of the code is borne by the second party not associated with The Service.
- An Affiliate can request a payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of $50 USD. Payments can be requested every 30 days. Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date.
- The Service works with different payment services. You can use it for payment requests.
- The Service reserves the right to change the terms of affiliate and referral programs at any time. For more information about margin, payments, codes of affiliate and referral programs you can visit programs pages.
- The user will receive a percentage (set by the Service) from all the spending of his referrals minus the cost of replenishment and refunds.
- Advertisers hereby agree not to contact websites in the Company’s Ads Network in order to purchase advertising space from them or engage in practice that would be deemed competitive to the efforts of the Company in its attempts to represent the website’s advertising spaces. Violation of this clause shall be deemed a material breach of this Contract.
- Each Party (a “Receiving Party”) understands that the other Party (a “Disclosing Party”) may disclose information of a confidential nature including, without limitation, product information, data, pricing, financial information, software, specifications, research and development and proprietary algorithms or other materials that is disclosed in a manner in which the Disclosing Party reasonably communicated, or the Receiving Party should reasonably have understood under the circumstances that the disclosure should be treated as confidential, whether or not the specific designation “confidential” or any similar designation is used (“Confidential Information”).
- The Receiving Party agrees, for itself and its agents and employees, that it will not publish, disclose or otherwise divulge or use for its own purposes any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party furnished to it by such Disclosing Party without the prior written approval of the Disclosing Party in each instance. Neither party will make any public announcement regarding the existence or content of the Agreement without the other’s prior written approval.
- The Parties agree that if disclosure is made to their professional advisors, auditors or bankers this shall be done subject to each Party procuring each such recipient’s agreement to keep such information confidential to the same extent as if such recipient were Party to this agreement.
- The foregoing obligations under this section 11 shall not extend to any information to the extent that the Receiving Party can demonstrate that such information (i) was at the time of disclosure or, to the extent that such information thereafter becomes through no fault of the Receiving Party, a part of the public domain by publication or otherwise; (ii) was already properly and lawfully in the Receiving Party’s possession at the time it was received by the Receiving Party free from any obligation of confidentiality, (iii) was or is lawfully received by the Receiving Party from a third Party who was under no obligation of confidentiality to the Disclosing Party with respect thereto, or (iv) is independently developed by the Receiving Party or its independent contractors who did not have access to the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information or (v) express written consent has been given prior to disclosure.
- In the event that the Receiving Party is required to disclose Confidential Information in accordance with judicial or regulatory or governmental order or requirement, or any tax authority to which that Party is subject or submits, wherever situated, whether or not the requirement for information has the force of law the Receiving Party shall promptly notify the Disclosing Party in order to allow such Party to contest the order or requirement or seek confidential treatment for such information.
- Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, upon the request of a Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party agrees to return to the other all of such other Party’s Confidential Information, or to certify to the Disclosing Party in writing that all such material has been destroyed, however, destruction is only permitted after Disclosing Party’s prior approval.
- Either party may cancel the ads campaign and terminate the present Agreement with 48 hours’ written notice to the other party.
- The Company shall be entitled, with immediate effect, to stop Advertiser’s Campaign or to prematurely terminate this Agreement in writing where: (a) Advertiser uses the Service or Program in a manner that entails the perpetration of a crime; (b) Advertiser uses the Service or Program in a manner that occasions losses or the risk of loss for the Company or any third Party; (c) it may be reasonably assumed that Campaign violates governing law; (d) notwithstanding reminders, Advertiser fails to pay agreed fees or any other remuneration to the Company within a stated time; (e) Advertiser otherwise fails to comply with this Agreement and such breach of contract is material; or (f) Advertiser is placed into insolvent liquidation or is otherwise insolvent.
- In this case, the Company shall have the right to block your account immediately and to withhold the remaining funds at your account as a fine.
- This Agreement will be blocked when the Advertiser’s Account has not been in use for more than three (3) months.
- You will receive a notification informing you that your account is blocked due to “Inactive account status” at account login. After deactivation, you will have 90 calendar days to restore your account. To do so, you have to login to your account and follow the steps described there. If your account is not reactivated within 90 calendar days it will be deleted without option to restore it.
- If your account balance is 0 EUR/USD, the system will automatically block your account, if otherwise not agreed by the parties. If your account balance is above 0 EUR/USD, the remaining funds will be fully deducted from your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the case of Your account being deleted at any reason it doesn’t mean that user data would be erased too
- Intellectual property
- Hereby we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use Company’s Service and access our Program solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Address : Myhaulstore.com